How to resolve “binding failed” issue?
Make sure the “Google Authenticator” app is installed on your Mobile phone. Make sure the time (clock) on your mobile phone (the one running the Google Authenticator app) and the computer (from which you are logging into International Digital Xchange Alliance (IDXA) website) is synchronized. Go to the International Digital Xchange Alliance (IDXA) website and enter the right login password and 2FA code.
If you wanted to reset Google Authentication, please follow the steps below:
1. After enter user name and password, in the page ‘Google Authentication’, click “Lost Your Google Authenticatior?”
2. If you had backup key for Google 2FA, you can reset it quickly as link ‘Visit tutorial’. Otherwise, click ‘confirm the application reset’.
3. click the link ‘Confirm Reset’ in confirmationn email to reset Google 2FA
4. If User has finished KYC or never depositing coins, please ignore the step. Otherwise, please input latest depositing address for specified coin. Noted that your account will be locked for 2 hours if you inputted wrong address for 3 times.
5. Please upload 3 pics as instrunction in below page:
6. Click ‘Submit’ to fulfil the process.
How to Enable Google 2FA
Please log in International Digital Xchange Alliance (IDXA) website, and enter for account center, then click ‘enable’ in Google Auth section.
If clicked‘enable’ in Google Auth section,’Enable Google Authentication’ page is opened:
Step 1: Install Google Authenticator:
Step 2: Scan QR code:
Open installed Google Authenticator App in your mobile phone to create an account, Click ‘+’ to [scan QR] or [manual entry] ‘2FA 16-digit key’ which displayed in ‘Enable Google Authentication’ page.
Account: Account name define by you on demand, such as ‘International Digital Xchange Alliance (IDXA) account1’
Key: 2FA 16-digit key’ which displayed in ‘Enable Google Authentication’ page. which will be scanned and recognized automatically or manual entry.
Step 3: Backup key
Step 4: Enable Goole Authentication
Key: Google 2FA 16-digit Key is ‘backup key’ as step 3;
login password: login password which is used to login International Digital Xchange Alliance (IDXA) Website;
2FA code: 6 digital number generated by your Google Authenticator A installed at your mobile phone.
How to disable Google 2FA
Please log in International Digital Xchange Alliance (IDXA), and enter for account center :
1. Pleasse click “Disable” in Goolge Auth section.
2. Enter login password and Google auth. Code generated by Google Auth. App, then click “submit” to disable Google Auth.
Q & A
1. If met ‘binding failed’ issue, how to resolve the issue?
Ensure that “Google Authenticator” App is installed in Mobile phone;
Ensure time between the mobile phone which run Google Auth app and the computer which log in International Digital Xchange Alliance (IDXA) is synchronized; Please ensure date/time setting for your mobile phone is automatic; iPhone:please ensure date&time setting “Set Automatically” is on;
Ensure input the right password and 2FA code;
2. If Mobile phone is lost or changed, How to recreate Google Auth. Code in new mobile phone if I have a backed up 2FA secret key.
Install Google Authenticator App in the new mobile phone;
Open Google Auth. App in mobile phone to recreate the account, Click “+” to scan QR or manual entry 2FA backup key which is kept by you.
Google Auth. Code is restored now.
If you have have lost mobile, it is highly recommended disable old Google Auth as ‘How to disable Google 2FA’;
Please follow “How to enable Google 2FA” to create a new Google Auth. Account in APP and bind it with International Digital Xchange Alliance (IDXA) again.